WPB-202 is a professional device for paraffin baths suitable for hands, feet and the whole body. Paraffin wax is particularly indicated for arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis and posttraumatic edemas treatments thanks to its effective thermal and mechanical action.
- Power supply 220-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption 180 W
- 4 temperature levels
- Knob for temperature selection
- Led indicator
- Dimensions 410 x 245 x 250 mm
- Medical device CE0476
- 453 gr x 4 paraffin wax packages
- 1 hand cover
- 1 foot cover
- Single-use Vinyl Pack
- Safety plate
Paraffin is very efficient in preparing the manoeuvres for restoring and treating limbs following immobilization in plaster and posttraumatic stiffness.
The use of paraffin for beauty treatments is more recent. Paraffin has proven to have not only a relief effect on painful joints but also a smoothing effect on the skin.
Actually, paraffin moistures skin while opening the pores and facilitating the absorption of active or regenerative ingredients contained by various lotions or masks.
Biological and therapeutic effects:
• Thermal effect: paraffin used at temperatures higher than 50 °C transfers heat to underlying tissues, promoting an exogenous thermal therapeutic action.
• Mechanical effect: paraffin applied on skin converts from liquid to solid state. During this transformation, its volume reduces exerting a positive effect by pressing the tissues, particularly an anti-swelling effect.